• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need some parts for an upcoming build based on 02 frame

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hdale85

Reaction score
Ok these are the parts I'm looking for right now.

A Arms complete set - I'd love some used +2's maybe if anyone's got them for a price I can afford?

Rear bearing carrier

Axle

Rear hubs

Steering Stem

Headlights

If anyone has a used set of Works or Elka shocks I'd be interested in those as well. Looking for something 300 or under used but in good working condition (not blown).

Also if someone has some used beadlocks that I could pick up for a decent price, if they need refinishing that's alright I can get them powder coated when I get my frame done.

Looking for a complete motor as well, there is a guy local that has one listed but so far no reply. It can be disassembled or need rebuilding of the top end that would be fine as I'm looking to do a Hot Rod 396 kit on it anyways.

I think that's about it so far.... Well if someone has a seat that the cover isn't looking so good I'd probably take that if it's cheap because I'd like to put a custom cover on it. Also black plastics? I may just paint some because I've heard these are hard to find. If not black the dark grey color might work good as well. I'd prefer some that look pretty good.

Yeah, 87 said he believes he has all the nuts and bolts for his 02 frame.

The wiring I imagine will need to match the engine? I already plan to do new bearings throughout. It's all in pieces no sense in building it up with old bearings.

I'd love to find a good deal on used +2 A arms but I think I'll probably end up having to go stock.

yes match with engine

and a tip from me dont jump too deep into this right away. nothing wrong with starting out with stock wheels stock motor that runs good and stock suspension. its just ive seen it before big plans get made right away and the project doesnt get far

Nah, likely the stroker kit will be a christmas present for me. If I even do that? I do want to do suspension upgrades from the start. I'm starting with a bare frame basically everything is separate at the moment.

Would be awesome to do the FST 446 kit but I think I'd rather put that money towards a YFZ next year. Unless someone wants to sell a used kit for cheap ;) ;) lol

Yeah i have all the bolts. I even have the motor bolts, except for the top mounts, damn things always break. A good wiring harness can be had for about 100 bucks. Keep in mind that when a stroker is done, its gonna be alot tougher on the crank and rod bearings. Your def. gonna need a good oil cooler to keep it a lil cooler. I have some nice stainless braided line also for an oil cooler.

Yeah I might pick those up from you, I just PM'd 98 about a modded case with the cooler and lines so I'll see what the price is for that.

I don't think I could build a 366 cheap enough to make that a good trade for me lol.

Sent you a pm back on the seat. Dont know if you'll need any of the other stuff Ive got, but I know I do have a tank and cover, ITP offset rear rims( need a little work), Stock front rims, stock exhaust header, clutch and throttle cable. Like I siad dont know if your gonna need any of the other stuff and I may have more, just havent looked recently. Figured Id put it out there.

Yeah, I guess I need to look through your entire list. Do you have a picture of the ITP's? I don't think I saw them in your thread but maybe I'm remembering wrong, I'll look there again just to be sure.

Never mind I found the pictures. I might just grab some stock wheels for now and get some beadlocks at some point....beadlocks are just so sexy.

Yeah definitely, and now I don't know what's going to happen I got another guy trying to sell my a YFZ again. But it has no engine and it's basically all the parts that he's sourced and now he needs money.

I got a seat and a motor and a rear carrier. I also have a set of front Douglas blue labels with 21" ITP holeshots on them.

Yeah definitely, and now I don't know what's going to happen I got another guy trying to sell my a YFZ again. But it has no engine and it's basically all the parts that he's sourced and now he needs money.

Stick with the warrior if you dont want to have a money pit, them motors are expensive!! Then again, mine turned into a money pit......

Yeah building a warrior definitely adds up as well. But I think I'll save the YFZ for next year. But I'll wait until I find a broken one for 1k again. Buying the motor by it self is stupid.

Deadlast, any pics of those items? And how much :)

Back