• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My warrior for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if he's willing to trade I'm kind of wondering how much he'd be willing to sell outright for...maybe I have more money then I thought ;) lol.

HAHAhahah. I just now have read all these posts. The KTM is complete. It needs engine work. (FYI, KTM engine parts arn't cheap) Its all there but needs piston, rings, rod bearings, and the cylinder needs re-nickd. Its a killer bike I just don't have time to work on it. I'm not a huge two wheels fan and 2-strokes aren't my fortay.

I was going to get a disassembled KX125 but my aunt dropped the ball on me getting that deal so I had to pass.

Ill take 500 cash, I cant find neutral anymore, dk why cant be big prob because i parked it in neutral and my buddy messed with it and now i cant find neutral. 500 and its yours

Yeah, if I had a spare 500 I'd totally grab it because it'd be a good start for a 446 build :) I wouldn't care so much if it blew up as I'd have another Warrior at that point lol.

Yeah I got too many projects atm lol. This weekend I'm buying a trailer and hopefully the materials for the roof of my shed. Will likely add up close to what you're asking, but I need those items more then a second warrior lol.

hahah gotta do what ya gotta do, i need to get off this forum.. seeing all these sick warriors makes me wanna keep mine hahaha

Back