• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My warrior for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noobwithawarrior

Reaction score
Im selling my warrior, i know im gonna get ,bunch of hate for doing it but iv got a good deal on another newer quad i would rather put money into. This quad dosnt have a title the lady i bought it from got it through a divorce and lost it(clames its behind the fridge). I tride to read the numbers on the frame to tell what year but couldnt, but im pretty sure its somewere around 95-98. Its got Blue renthal bars, and nice kenda klaws. It ran befor i took it apart, It just bogged down and died when i gave it too much gas. i was gonna get new pistons and rings. one of the exauhst studs snapped and havnt replaced it yet. also needs a carb boot and all new hardware for the carb. I also have a brand new gasket kit that will go with. I live in Dayton Ohio and would perfer pick up. I might be able to meet you half way. Ill post pics soon, any questioin ask. Dont really know what to ask, im pretty sure you guys will. and ya seem cool enough not to low ball the hell outa me, so make an offer. I wake up late so wont be checking this till around 12 or 1. May exept trade.

Last edited:
Just the top ends off, i can assemble it without the piston and carb boot lol, i would prob do that befor i sold it anyway. and i dont have pics on me but i can go down to the barn and take pics right now if ya really want them

Lol, I won't make you do that. I am close enough, but I probably don't have enough right now anyways.

She should be able to get a reprint of the title from DMV. I know here in Arizona if she gave you a notarized bill of sale that would be as good as a title. Personally, I wont touch a bike without a clear title.

Here are some pics, i also forgot to tell ya it dosnt have a battery. I got a pos lawn mower battery with it that didnt work lol. Im also missing various plastic mounts. And as you can see the retard befor me thought he needed a rack so he cut two spots out on the rear fenders.. so thats why i have no grab bar because it came with a rack that didnt even fit. I also cant seem to find neutral.. I dont think its a major problome because i wasnt riding it or anything, i just went to move it one day and couldnt seem to find it.

Attachments

• 0811111635.jpg
    0811111635.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 0811111635a.jpg
    0811111635a.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 0811111636.jpg
    0811111636.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 24
  • 0811111637.jpg
    0811111637.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 24
Was that the KTM550 that was all in pieces? lol I remember someone got one of those.

Its a complete bike. Ive seen it in person. They hard to find complete like his.

Ok, I remember someone posting a picture of what I think was a KTM that they got for real cheap but it was completely unassembled and in a big pile.

Back