My new 2002 Raptor 660

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does'nt matter how many quads you own, that doesnt make you a better rider. Are you saying because I own one quad it makes me a bad rider? Lol that statement just did'nt make any sense.

if i dont know how to ride a quad why would i have two? so i can sit and look at them?

and the blaster isnt tippy at all, bolth the warrior and the blaster are verry stirdy

blaster, stable??? maybe with 6" in length and width. then you could call it stable

yeah its a pos, cause u know my warrior stays together for one ride hahahahahahahaha riiight, the blaster has gone through a rebuild and about a dozen rides and hasnt broken a thing

and how would you know if its stable or not, little things on blasters make a difference smart ass, maby offset rims, 6ply tires 9 inch rear rims, yeah that makes a big difference

Nice Raptor you got one hell of a deal! Love the black and as for the blaster I could care less how reliable or stable one is, in the end it's still only a blaster. I had one of these little things when I was like 15, then I grew up...

Back