My new 2002 Raptor 660

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyinacez

Reaction score
My new baby:)
Picture5-22-07202.jpg

Picture5-22-07135.jpg

Picture5-22-07050.jpg

Picture5-22-07073.jpg

Picture5-22-07172.jpg

Picture5-22-07235.jpg

Picture5-22-07286.jpg

Picture5-22-07335.jpg

Picture5-22-07343.jpg
This is the damaged A-arm that stopped his riding
Picture5-22-07246.jpg

i think this needs to be in the Bragging Rights section..for non YFM pics..but thats pretty nice
1400 is a hell of a deal i would buy that ne day..u repalce the a-arm yet?

love the bike... wouldnt mind it myself. get some good tires and your set bud!!

holyy
s
i was up in hatfeild mcoy this weekend (in wv) and my friend had this 660 raptor...ohh god it was nice i be barley giving it gas and then just tap it a little more and it starts to freaking pulll its sooo nicee lol

id love to have one and that bike is in like almost mint condi.
lucky man u are lol

i think this needs to be in the Bragging Rights section..for non YFM pics..but thats pretty nice
1400 is a hell of a deal i would buy that ne day..u repalce the a-arm yet?
Actually it's a YFM660 just not a 350.

Yea that is a hell of a deal and that is a clean raptor that looks like it was well taken care of and not ridden much.

dang, 1400 is a great deal, i wish i could have found a deal like that on my 400ex. btw nice bike, are you gonna mod it?

Got a great deal, hubby nosed it up and brought it down onto a rail and bent left upper aarm within first 10 hours of riding and never rode it again(wheel is pretty out of line). He just rode it up and down the street and did some burn outs. Never seen a trail. That's what the wife says. They divorced ugly and has been sitting in her garage for 4 years. It was covered in cobwebs and dust. The chain slide doesnt even have a scratch on it. Front tires still have the itty bitty rim around each knob. I am gonna get a Edelbrock carb, GYTR pipe and put my HD's all around.

the only good thing about them is the power and going in a straight line
and what goods your blaster?? Hate to tell ya but almost everyone here would prob rather own that 660 then your 200 2smoke.. Raptors can be ridden just as good and just as hard as any bike if the rider is experienced. IMO you got a steal man congradz on the find and good luck with it.

[quote:28uv4ac2]the only good thing about them is the power and going in a straight line
and what goods your blaster?? Hate to tell ya but almost everyone here would prob rather own that 660 then your 200 2smoke.. Raptors can be ridden just as good and just as hard as any bike if the rider is experienced. IMO you got a steal man congradz on the find and good luck with it.[/quote:28uv4ac2]

yeah thats you people, i would rather have 2 quads than a rapter that flipps over

[quote:9cx4j3wm] and what goods your blaster?? Hate to tell ya but almost everyone here would prob rather own that 660 then your 200 2smoke.. Raptors can be ridden just as good and just as hard as any bike if the rider is experienced. IMO you got a steal man congradz on the find and good luck with it.

yeah thats you people, i would rather have 2 quads than a rapter that flipps over[/quote:9cx4j3wm]
Maybe if you knew how to ride!!

Latest posts

Back