My daughters new toy!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsyfm350x

Reaction score
Well shes been on me for this for the last year about a 4 wheeler she has a pw 50 she rides but when I start a quad up she wants to ride all the time.. So her birthdays july 28 and I told her about 4 months ago Id find her a quad for her 6th birthday and last week she goes dad my birthdays coming up and she said you know what I want I said no she got all teary eyed and said a 4 wheeler so I can ride with you my heart dropped said baby I will have a 4 wheeler for your birthday! Guess what I have a early birthday present for her!

Well shes been on me for this for the last year about a 4 wheeler she has a pw 50 she rides but when I start a quad up she wants to ride all the time.. So her birthdays july 28 and I told her about 4 months ago Id find her a quad for her 6th birthday and last week she goes dad my birthdays coming up and she said you know what I want I said no she got all teary eyed and said a 4 wheeler so I can ride with you my heart dropped said baby I will have a 4 wheeler for your birthday! Guess what I have a early birthday present for her!
Awesome Gift ! Can I be your son ?:haha::tup:

I remember when i got my first quad when i was little it was a Polaris Sportsman 90 i thought i was so hard core, but then i saw a Yamaha Banshee 350 and then was like i need a new quad, and bought my warrior!!! I love happy endings!!!

My first quad was a EARLY orange Suzuki. My gma paid $300 for it and it ran 15 years and almost no problems with it.lol. She bought it when I was a baby and ended up giving it to me. RIP Grandma!

I remember when i got my first quad when i was little it was a Polaris Sportsman 90 i thought i was so hard core, but then i saw a Yamaha Banshee 350 and then was like i need a new quad, and bought my warrior!!! I love happy endings!!!

Yes they are for sure!

Those little things are bullet proof. I bought my son a Raptor 80 which is exactly the same chassis as that Moto4. He has had a ball on it and we just sold it yesterday. He is now 10 and has moved up to my Raptor 350 so we decided to move it. Some little 6 year old girl in Fort Scott Kansas is going to be a happy camper this weekend. Your daughter is lucky too!!

Those little things are bullet proof. I bought my son a Raptor 80 which is exactly the same chassis as that Moto4. He has had a ball on it and we just sold it yesterday. He is now 10 and has moved up to my Raptor 350 so we decided to move it. Some little 6 year old girl in Fort Scott Kansas is going to be a happy camper this weekend. Your daughter is lucky too!!
Yes they are for sure.. And thanks yes she is lucky..

Do you think a raptor 80 aftermarket exhaust will work on the moto 4?

I don't know. I know they changed the mounting tabs on the frame for the plastics but not sure on the pipe. I bet it would work with a little modification.

I don't know that the pipe helped the performance much. It does have a nicer tone to it. It also goes under the peg rather than by the engine. Nice knowing the kids leg won't get burnt on the pipe.

I don't know that the pipe helped the performance much. It does have a nicer tone to it. It also goes under the peg rather than by the engine. Nice knowing the kids leg won't get burnt on the pipe.

On this the header is tucked away pretty good Id like to see it on your sons rappy..If you can post me a pic of it Id like to see the bend and shape of header.. Thanks..

Back