My daughters new toy!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!! I get a kick out of watching kids ride. I think its great when parents start them young and teach them the right way to ride safely. I started my son at 4 years old. He got a little too brave a couple times and his ATV ran him over once. That one scared him a little and he rides a little more cautiously.

She looks like I do every time I ride! Great pic!! I started my boy at 4 with a Polaris 50, and a Suzuki jr50.

Awesome!! I get a kick out of watching kids ride. I think its great when parents start them young and teach them the right way to ride safely. I started my son at 4 years old. He got a little too brave a couple times and his ATV ran him over once. That one scared him a little and he rides a little more cautiously.
Thanks.. I love watching her ride the atv she dont care about the pw 50 she wanted a quad for a while and your right teach them to ride safely..

Very nice, it looks almost mint! :tup:

Very nice, it looks almost mint! :tup:

Thanks.. Its pretty clean for a 1986 lol.. Wasnt used much sat in basement and the left front a little piece is broken the guy went to grab a gallon of paint and it hit the fender and broke a piece off other than that its a awesome little quad.. Have to love them YAMAHAS...:tup:

Latest posts

Back