Mods for Wheelie riding

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you think it's "dated old hunk of ****" then why don't you race this "dated old hunk of ****"... scurred??

if you think it's "dated old hunk of ****" then why don't you race this "dated old hunk of ****"... scurred??

Should I bring the tissue so you can wipe the tears after I dust your ass, jr?

[quote:mmejodti]you're to much of a pussy to race me.. admit it

listen bitch, I'd love to stay up and chit chat with your homo ass but I have to work tomorrow. good night, woman.
[/quote:mmejodti]

Night foo

So I shouldnt stand on the grab bar to do wheelies??? You guys are crazy. but i do like all the input. This site is great. Let me ask you this? I have a HFM exhaust and it has not been rejetted. What size jets would you recommend? It seems not to have that peppy response like everyone elses....

I like standing. I dont care if its the "pussy way" i just like to see where im going and i fell safer standing up. Just buy a jet kit there only $50.

or you can go to the dealer and buy the right jets... HMF says u don't have to change jets but i would go up to a 147.5 main... if you cut your airbox lid i'd go up 1 on the needle, and 150main

Stand up if you want jimbo, if it helps doin wheelies id say do it. as far as jetting goes probably the 147.5 main jet. But I dont know for certain. Take a couple high speed runs at the high rpms, then park it and check your spark plug. If its Tan you are ok. If it is white you are running lean and need a bigger main jet. If the plug is black its to rich but it most likely wont be to rich.

i did a 6th gear wheelie once. i was goin down a road out here in the country doing full gear runs and there is a little section that dips down, then has a sort of wave, and then goes up. its one of those situations where if you are doin about 50 in your car over it you feel like you are on a rollercoaster (negative g's). anyway, i came over that in 6th at around 64mph and pulled up on the bars just to see if the front end would come up. well it did and i rode the wheelie (or it rode me) about 60 feet before i could bring it down coming up the hill after it. i laughed about it after i swallowed my heart back down into my chest but it was damn scary. scared the living **** out of me! the moral of the story is, dont do 6th gear wheelies, especially on pavement! ha ha ha

LOL i did the same thing but i was comming of a a bridge and it dropped down some i deiced it would be cool if i could manage to get the front end up. Well it came up more then i thought but i didnt hold it, kinda almost crapped myself so i put it back dowm.

lol! ya redneck i hear ya. those are the fun ones. i was just screwing around on a back road one day and when i came to a stop sign i decided to play. i bounced the front end and hit the gas, thinking that bouncing the front would help me bring it up. well i was right! it went straight up and i almost needed a new pair of boxers! lol luckily that was only in first gear from a stop. lol well i gotta go type a paper for my nursing class! yippie! later!

For sure stand up if you want, do what ever you like.. I was just making a point to mitch (speedy) that he does the same thing and basically called him self a pussy.

Yeh those are the people i hate. They say you suck, cant do this or that and they cant. Like im sure there is people on here that can stand it up and ride till you run out of gas. I cant do that, longest wheelie ive done was maybe 150 foot, but im sorry that i have trails to ride and not just do wheelies up and down my street for 4 hours. Speedy im sure you can beat me doing wheelie, but lets see what your like doing 50 mph down trails where you have a inch on each side of you and trying to keep up with a 450r not mentioning all the dust, pot holes, trees, water holes ( those are fun... drop it down a gear and lean back and skip across) logs, animals and what ever else i may come across.

lol! ya redneck i hear ya. those are the fun ones. i was just screwing around on a back road one day and when i came to a stop sign i decided to play. i bounced the front end and hit the gas, thinking that bouncing the front would help me bring it up. well i was right! it went straight up and i almost needed a new pair of boxers! lol luckily that was only in first gear from a stop. lol well i gotta go type a paper for my nursing class! yippie! later!

Similar thing happened to me, I was stopped and I revved it, went WOT and dropped the clutch. Almost 12'd it in a split second, and I was leaning forward too! ;D Also took out a nice, big chunk of grass under the rear wheels. Scared the **** out of me.

a new clutch will help alot if your gonna get one go top of the line and get a barnett dirt digger i have one and absolutely love it.

Yeah in first my tires spin but in second mine goes up no problem i have a barnett clutch too!!!

my bro can ride em out till they run out of gas. Sitting or standing, but standing is safer because you can see. he can bicycle long as you want as well on either side. I'm not that good at it :).

Back