Mods for Wheelie riding

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm surprised you don't ride a raptor 80.. i know you like going slow.. i mean it's 1 step up from a raptor 50.. you'd be going at break neck speeds on that 80

is that the best you can come up with jr... disappointed.

why don't you come down to illinois sometime and we'll race and see who has the better quad

why don't you come down to illinois sometime and we'll race and see who has the better quad

jr warrior for warrior I'd smoke the **** out of you. It'd be a waste of my time.
How the tolls treating you?

1996 Yamaha Banshee-billet bearing carrier, +5 timing, milled head, lightened flywheel, Toomey T-4,100LL 40:1 amsoil dominator,
2003 Yamaha Warrior- HMF Slipon, Full Raptor suspension in under $50, Kenda Klaws, AC Racing bumper, UM skid

Leave the foo alone, just because he has rattle can painted rims dont mean there hes gay, well i guess it does.

i'd like to see you backup those words in a race against another 350cc quad

hahahahah you're such a tool. like a.. a. what jr? banshee. take it to another board where people actually give a ****.

I have to admit I cant even do those "pussy wheelies" but then again I gave up after bending my frame trying. Some of those
looked kinda cool to me.

Back