Might be getting a 96 Blaster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you don't need a big bore kit to make more power on a blaster the best bang for your buck mods will be , stiffer reeds, remove the intake, throw anice head pipe on there, port it, advance the timing

Whats the head pipe have to do with power? It has a lot to do with power delivery.. A longer head pipe will move your power band into the upper RPM range, as where a shorter one will bring it in sooner..
I believe your thinking of the expansion chamber itself. It's the fat part "after" the head pipe.. Their is a lot to know about expansion chamber design, and power increases. But thats where the exhaust is scavenged, and the magic happens. The better the design, the more power you'll make.

a good pipe on the blasters can gain upto and over 5hp
Yep.. It sure can.
But don't be fooled by a shiny pipe with outrageous claims.. Very few companies put in the R&D to actually test the pipes they make. Most companies have a computer design the expansion chambers of their pipes, and their not really any better than a stock pipe.

Just say'n.

any body have a set of blaster heal guards? the plastic back and the metal foot parts

they are the same as the warriors hauler, other than the plastic. the plastic sucks though just make a metal guard.

not even close to the same as the warriors I already tried the warrior metal foot guards and if you look on ebay they are way different

I just need to make a couple brackets so the rear fenders aren't flapping in the wind
and then I'm gonna shorten the DG nerfs from the 01 warrior and stick them on the blaster since they are black with blue nets and the 01 Wardog is down for the season my son is gonna do a top end rebuild on her for his High School shop project let's hope the teacher knows what he's doing

Last edited:
yeah the warriors heal guards fit the blaster but they are angled way up in the back and only a half inch from the rear tires gay and unsafe!

Latest posts

Back