miami1's build thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, I just did some cross checking and webcam doesn't make a .415 cam????

Did you get the .390 or the .430 (or the 440???)

I'm confused.

Reason I ask is because I'm buying the .415 from Megacycle tomorrow and I had some questions for yah.

just looked its actully a .413 the grind # is 956 but they dont have it listed for the warrior for some reason.

ask away, i liked it but i havent rode it much and when i did it still had the 12 tooth sprocet on the front lol so it had plenty of bottom end. ive got a 14t on the wat as well as a gel cell battery

Do you have any paper work? I wonder if I can call them and still but this cam. Why dont they have it listed on there site? Can you give me the part number and I can call and ask them about it?

What are the specs on it?

Id kinda like to buy from webcam because I can get the +1 intake vale as well.

Part #:80-691

it funny, they dont list it for the 04-06 raptor either

if you want to look it up look for a 2007-2012 raptor, its listed there and you can click on the grind # for the spec sheet

i think they will custom grind anything if you have a core, they'll even harden rockers

http://www.webcamshafts.com/

Last edited:
Kick ass. Parts ordered. I ended up going with web and ordered the oversized intake valve too. With my tax refund I can send my head out to midway and get that worked on.

So, we have yet another option for warrior cams, its the 956 Grind from WebCam. .413/.413 lift, 232°/232° @ .050", Valve lash set to .004I/.005E.

I still need to get the LSA and TCD and BDC numbers.

thanks, i guess ill have to call them cause its not listed for a raptor. anyone know if its the same? i know the raptor has a bigger outer bearing

Kick ass. Parts ordered. I ended up going with web and ordered the oversized intake valve too. With my tax refund I can send my head out to midway and get that worked on.

So, we have yet another option for warrior cams, its the 956 Grind from WebCam. .413/.413 lift, 232°/232° @ .050", Valve lash set to .004I/.005E.

I still need to get the LSA and TCD and BDC numbers.

btw, it wont come with a new bearing idk if thats normal or not but some of my buddies were surprized by that

thanks, i guess ill have to call them cause its not listed for a raptor. anyone know if its the same? i know the raptor has a bigger outer bearing

The OEM gears are different part numbers, but that may not mean they are different. I am sure Megacycle could tell you.

btw, it wont come with a new bearing idk if thats normal or not but some of my buddies were surprized by that

No, thats normal. I saved my old bearing knowing this, its in surprisingly new condition.

Our cams don't need a pressed bearing like others do.

i dont know how easy it came off my buddy pressed it off at his shop. but there is no slop in it

Back