miami1's build thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miami1

Reaction score
Trying to pass some time while i wait on parts so i thought i would post some pics. im kinda bad at this so bear with me!

piston
DSC02304.jpg

cam
DSC02305.jpg

naked beast
DSC02310.jpg

nasty weld in need of some grinding
DSC02309.jpg

and the juice!
DSC02303.jpg

Last edited:
(Sign up for a free photobucket account. Post as many bigger pics as you wish then.)

Hells yeasel! Look at that sexy cam. Oh lah lah. Let us know how the Noss hook up goes. That plie of wires and tubes looks fun........

it looks fun but its actually already wired up. i just need to make it fit and hook it up to the battery

oh yeah and ill probley replace the 25 hp jets out and replace them with 10 hp (for now) lol

its a 415 cam, and i wouldnt mind running the 25hp shot if i thought the bottom end would hold it. The juice will be more for show than anything since the trails around here are so rough.

Awesome! A stock crank/rod/cases would never hold a 25 shot. If you are at 30hp, I'd run a 15hp shot. I'd say it is safe to run half of your NA HP...

got the kibblewhite's in today! just need a set of gaskets so i can send it all to the machine shop!

NOICE! Give us a good review on that cam. I dunno to many other guys that run it.

going to pick up my head & cylider tomorrow! and i fixed the pics in the 1st post. got it figured out

Last edited:
Back