Man are these screws soft!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exhaust is a White Brothers E Series. Is this any good? It seems to be pretty loud.

Oh sweet I hadn't heard of it. I know most people seem to go with an HMF or something.

I got to ride it a while today and it sure is quick compared to what I rode before which was a 250cc Honda utility type quad. Sure absorbs bumps a lot better :) I ran it flat out up to about 4th gear on some tarmac and then decided it was fast enough without gear lol.

Yea any atv shop should have some repacking material, should even be able to order it online.

Yeah I found some, just wasn't sure if some kits were better then others? I guess it's all just fiberglass material?

Yea its all the same there really isn't a repacking kit you just need repacking material.

yep dont grab it out of the house deffinently the wrong stuff

Really?
Tell me why it's wrong?
What is the difference?

It's fiberglass, fellas. It ain't plutonium coated gold filled secret agent stuff.
It's just fiberglass.

Billions of these things have been sold:
http://www.cherrybomb.com/Catalog/Categories/glasspack.aspx
What's inside 'em?? Dang.

Yes, it works. It works fine. So does the Rocky Mountain, or similar, kit.
Pick your poison to suit yourself. I've been using both since 1979, with no problem.

Just tryin' to keep the snake oil salesman out of your head, guys.

Well there are many forms of fiberglass. I'm not sure what they use in the exhaust though.

Yeah the bolts on my rear tail light snapped right off when I tighten them up (still not out and have a pipe clamp instead)

Really?
Tell me why it's wrong?
What is the difference?

It's fiberglass, fellas. It ain't plutonium coated gold filled secret agent stuff.
It's just fiberglass.

Billions of these things have been sold:
http://www.cherrybomb.com/Catalog/Categories/glasspack.aspx
What's inside 'em?? Dang.

Yes, it works. It works fine. So does the Rocky Mountain, or similar, kit.
Pick your poison to suit yourself. I've been using both since 1979, with no problem.

Just tryin' to keep the snake oil salesman out of your head, guys.

For one thing it won't stay for like 10 hours and it has a BAD tendincy in 4 strokes about catching fire! And its not expenciv to buy the repacking stuff and it makes the incide of your exhaust all nasty anf fuzzy and itchy so I wouldn't do it

In a pinch, if your gonna use any home insulation stuff use the fiberglass pipe insulation wrap, its tighter wound but I wouldn't advice to use any home improvement stuff on your atv. I'm sure we can get a couple home depot racing stickers made up to support them though...maybe even get a sponsorship!

Where did you end up finding screws? I don't want to have to order any if I don't have to. Also does anyone know where to buy a new accelerator pump?

Found some at Lowes they are M4-70 I think. They have a board with a bunch of things you can stick the screw in to see which one it is.

Back