Lucky to be alive... motorcycle wreck.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jesus, its just one thing after another with you, i guess those meds your on really mess you up cause you told me you were doing 50, thats not the point...

i just want to wish you and my dad a fast painless recovery (your injuries and my dads broken collar bone)

Glad your OK and you didn't kill yourself or (more importantly) some innocent bystanders. It takes a man to admit fault instead of blaming something else.

Death you forgot a lesson, speed limits are there for a reason. Especially when you see them at 30 or lower your usually about to hit a corner or go through a congested area. On a lighter note, I hate jackasses riding crotchrockets and weaving in and out of traffic and doing wheelies on the highway! I seen a dude doing high speed wheelies in front of a bar, lost control, went through a billboard and hit a wall=mush for brains was all that was left.

Damn man sorry to hear that. Glad your OK though. I've wrecked a couple times on the street. Still limp pretty good from an accident in 1994. But I also still ride. Hope this doesn't discourage you from riding. Just learn from it and move on.

hey death hope u get well soon and back to riding your bike again sorry to hear about this but sorry to be a ass but you learned your lession the hard way this time buy taking as conor to fast and lost it and almost taking your life this might be your wake up call to relize u are not invenceable in this world well that just my tosence on the subject well hope u get to a full recovery fast best wishes

Hey, Death, I know I don't know you real well, but I am really sorry to read what happened. I hope you get well as soon as you can but don't rush it. You still have a lot of time ahead of you to ride. Take it easy man and heal the right way so you ride another day!!!

not to be a smartass or nothin , but.........ROBIN could have made that corner ;) just kiddin batman, I sure hope you're not to stoved up to ride da 450 :cool:

Back