• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of aftermarket goodies WARRIOR

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still got the Works Black Widow shocks

how much would you do for the frame and the motor as one peace?
I picked up a different 400ex so Im gonna use the motor. Id rather not ship the frame but if You want it, $175 shipped

Here is what I have left: FRONT SHOCKS, Swingarm if I can manage to get the bolt out...front plastic hood, and gas tank cover, gas tank with cap and petcock, front spindles with rotors and calipers, front master cylinder, Longer braided stainless brake lines, rear brake pedal, nice strait stock rear grab bar, stoch rear gold rims, seat, rear shock, front beadlock wheels, rear aluminum skid plate (kinda beat up but still does the job), stainless (I THINK) tie rods and ends (not sure on length but were used with the extended a arms), rear axle with hubs and bearing carrier and rotor and sprocket, and maybe a few other little odds and ends.

those arent beed lock front wheels the are black itp T9 wheels still nice wheels just not beed locks, still lots of nice parts in that list! GLWS

Back