• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of aftermarket goodies WARRIOR

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOATY

Reaction score
Here is what I have left: FRONT SHOCKS, Swingarm if I can manage to get the bolt out...front plastic hood, and gas tank cover, gas tank with cap and petcock, front spindles with rotors and calipers, front master cylinder, Longer braided stainless brake lines, rear brake pedal, nice strait stock rear grab bar, stoch rear gold rims, seat, rear shock, front beadlock wheels, rear aluminum skid plate (kinda beat up but still does the job), stainless (I THINK) tie rods and ends (not sure on length but were used with the extended a arms), rear axle with hubs and bearing carrier and rotor and sprocket, and maybe a few other little odds and ends.

INBREDWARRIOR065.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR066.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR067.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR068.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR069.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR070.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR071.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR072.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR073.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR074.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR075.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR076.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR077.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR078.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR079.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR080.jpg

Last edited:
Damn some nice parts, unfortunatly I aint got the coin now, but good luck. BTW I found your ad on CL, your only about an hour- hour and a half away from me!!

after looking at it again this has everything i think it would need to be considered if it was rolling with a few nick knacks fixed up and a 400ex warrior would be a fun bike the 400s bang for your buck the motor will do more

just out of curiosity what are you asking for the a arms??
I honestly dont know. Im on the fence of making myself part it out or not. Im gonna have to make sure I can sell enough stuff to cover what Ive got into it before I make the commitment. Lots of people are wanting parts but dont wanna make an offer or pay anything for them. From what Ive found, the arms are average of just over $400 new, Id want $200 plus shipping. Front shocks are over $1200 new. Im thinking $600 on those. $100 on the swing arm, $125 on the steering stem, $50 on the braided lines, $100 on the front rims, $50 on the bar riser and clamp, $250 on all plastic and complete seat, $600 on the motor with all components, $125 on the nerf bars.

If I cant get what I want, I will just fix the carb and have another quad to ride or for a buddy to ride. If your close to Cedar Rapids, $1500 CASH will take the whole works. 319-350-0170
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

Last edited:
I honestly dont know. Im on the fence of making myself part it out or not. Im gonna have to make sure I can sell enough stuff to cover what Ive got into it before I make the commitment. Lots of people are wanting parts but dont wanna make an offer or pay anything for them. From what Ive found, the arms are average of just over $400 new, Id want $200 plus shipping. Front shocks are over $1200 new. Im thinking $600 on those. $200 on the swing arm, $125 on the steering stem, $50 on the braided lines, $100 on the front rims, $50 on the bar riser and clamp, $250 on all plastic and complete seat, $600 on the motor with all components, $125 on the nerf bars.

If I cant get what I want, I will just fix the carb and have another quad to ride or for a buddy to ride. If your close to Cedar Rapids, $1500 CASH will take the whole works. 319-350-0170
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

Just say that swing arm is a stock one... might get lucky to get 50 bucks..

Yea I can't afford the a arms at the moment. They would match my quad perfect though. I hate the holidays they eat all my extra cash!!!

Wholy Yit dude. Why part that beast out. Fix the carb and tear it up. Awesome hybrid warrior.

Could you get us pics of how the engine is in there. The mounts and how its setting.

Happen to know what the weight that the black widows are reated at? Ive always wanted those shocks.

That's a great price on those a-arms and stem! And yeah, stock swingarm, u'll be lucky to get $50 for those as 87 said.

Wholy Yit dude. Why part that beast out. Fix the carb and tear it up. Awesome hybrid warrior.

Could you get us pics of how the engine is in there. The mounts and how its setting.

Happen to know what the weight that the black widows are reated at? Ive always wanted those shocks.

That's a great price on those a-arms and stem! And yeah, stock swingarm, u'll be lucky to get $50 for those as 87 said.

Just fired it up for the 1st time. They must not have gotten the motor in quite strait. I could feel the chain binding. That being said, Im going to part it out for sure. If the swing arm doesnt sell its not a big deal to me. Its the front end parts that Id like to sell. As far as the motor goes, It fired right up. They must have some high dollar fuel in the tank. Its smelled GOOD. LOL... Didnt hear any bad noises and I think with the carb rejetted it would be a good motor.

Back