Little Sahara Sand Dunes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not far from there right now lol. Im going to school at Linn State Technical College in Linn,MO about 25min from Jeff City.

its a bad ass place to ride, you can camp there, take trucks or jeeps off road, has kinda shitty motocross track, mud, rocks, trails, ect im up near kansas city but i love goin there well worth trip

ugh, why don't we have cool places like that around here lol. There are tons of abandoned sand pits here though like 10-15 within 15 minutes of trail riding

lol sucks. you can ride in fulton or chadwick or deepwater all day long and not ride same trail

chadwick is great, depp water, well plan to get a little muddy, never been to fulton whats there?

it has trails motocross rocks ect u can camp there take trucks off road fish all that good stuff, its a private riding park $5 a day

Id heard good things about the trails in St.Joe, MO Id like to go check those out. It has trails, a small mx track and some sand areas. And yea Chadwick is awesome, so many trails and different difficulties of them

im going to chadwick this weekend! last time we counted there will be about 25 wheelers going with us

miami1 I just realized you are only like an hour from where I live. I live like 10 min form Kimberling City

Are you talking st joe mo or the one called st joe riding park which is actually near st louis? Cause i'm very near st joe and only know of one smaller place people ride and its illegal as hell lol

ttwarrior78 said:
miami1 I just realized you are only like an hour from where I live. I live like 10 min form Kimberling City

you should go to chadwick this weekend

I would like to but Im at college 30min out of Jeff City. I wot be going home again til like early May when I get out for summer

Back