Little Sahara Sand Dunes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttwarrior78

Reaction score
So I live in Southern Missouri and me and some friends are thinking about a trip there towards the end of summer. I was wondering if any of us yfm guys would be interested in making a trip out there with us. It is not final yet, but it would be in late summer, just curious if we could get a few of wardogs out there for a meet.

We are thinking towards the end of July for like 5 days or something. Ithink it would be pretty sweet to get a few warriors out there tearing up some sand.

Hell yea they are. Our last trip my buddy let me ride his ESR built 250r out there and that thing absolutely rips

u should ride a v force 700 lol wheelies all day in sand, however i can say the time i took my dads grizzly there it was a chick magnet for some reason

Funny thing is I did ride a v-force out there lol. Howard bought one right before the trip and took it with. Like you said- wheelie machine. But he didnt tell his wife he bought it until we were there already, it was quite a surprise for her.

that would be coo, I hope to have a few of my buddys come. I would like to get a big group to go especially some warriors or 350rappys

nah, he doesnt ride, if he does its on mine just around the house- we have 5 1/4 acres lakefront on table rock lake

lol then it doesn't count lol but high five for at least putting around the house ever so often

Back