Limewire users

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadaim

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone else saw this but Apparently, Limewire has turned all IP addresses to the government, STOP USING LIMEWIRE lol. Apparently, people are really getting sued and whatnot. Do not use Limewire or Limewire Pro. NBC had something on recently about it.

Maybe not STEAL things?

Would any of you go into a store, and steal a CD?

Why is it because it's online, it now becomes OK to STEAL that same CD?

dont tell me you've never done it... wait storydude does no bad and has answers foreverything and likes to tell you why you are wrong. ::)

dont tell me you've never done it... wait storydude does no bad and has answers foreverything and likes to tell you why you are wrong. ::)

No, I have NEVER STOLEN anything.

Sorry, maybe you feel that theft is an acceptable way to get something you want, but I prefer to do things legally.

Sorry, to burst your bubble THIEF.

Why not answer the question?

Would you walk into a store, grab a CD, and run out?

But put that same CD online, and all the sudden it's ok to snatch and grab?

I dno, I'm still using limewire. I haven't heard anything about this until now. I got a ****** virus from that Kazaa thing and then I had Win MX or something like that now I got limewire and it's awesome.

If we aren't able to download anymore in the future how are these bands and singers going to be recognized and if someone downloads a song they like, they will probly end up going to buy the c.d so it helps the musicians out. I'ts not stealing in my mind

I dno, I'm still using limewire. I haven't heard anything about this until now. I got a ****** virus from that Kazaa thing and then I had Win MX or something like that now I got limewire and it's awesome.

If we aren't able to download anymore in the future how are these bands and singers going to be recognized and if someone downloads a song they like, they will probly end up going to buy the c.d so it helps the musicians out. I'ts not stealing in my mind
Too bad the LAW says it IS.

I don't think speeding 50 over is breaking the law....but the LAW does.

I use bareshare so im in the clear...but if you think about it, how in the **** would they be able to nab every single person that uses limewire and sue them? We arent talking about a few select people out of a crowd, we are talking thousands, even millions of people...I dont think it would hold in court because people will complain that there are others out there still downloading and not getting in trouble...plus, I dont think they'd be able to flat out nab everybody...as it is the goverment gets enough money from us, now you want to sue them for piracy, I doubt it.
Nappster and RIAA anyone?

that made me laugh.... i dont see it being anydiffrent then barrowing a CD from a friend and making a copy of it...

that made me laugh.... i dont see it being anydiffrent then barrowing a CD from a friend and making a copy of it...
Funny, That's STEALING as well.

I'm really learning to dislike most here. Seems that about 1/2 of the members feel that theft, and shady business practices are the norm, and acceptable.

For shame.

[quote:6hz23z6x]
Nappster and RIAA anyone?

suck a dick mr. sunday-church going- ive never stolen a thing in my life elitest?[/quote:6hz23z6x]Are you asking me a question? Or just a failure at English, as well as life?

Seems that if you STEAL, don;t bitch about being called a THIEF.

Justify it how you like, you are still a THIEF.

I dont mean to bud in on your guy's little fight here but storydude how about you worry about your business and let everyone else worry about theres. Every post i've seen from you lately starts a fight, its getting old...

we have had this convo before wtih storydude cause someone hurt their quad and wanted the warantee to fix it, what are we supposed to use now,, and yes i do steal things, and yeah sure if i wanted to i would steal cd's from a store

Simply USING Limewire isn't illegal though - there's stuff downloadable on Limewire that isn't legally protected and all that bullshit. And I highly doubt they turned in every IP address to the govm't to begin with, that's probably half of every computer connected to the internet.

But really, what's the big deal about downloading music "illegally" anyways? When you turn on the radio and listen to the music it's free. Downloading the music just lets you listen to the same music, but when you want to instead of waiting for some dj to decide to play it.

Latest posts

Back