life management

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah! i gotta finish gettin my parts together to have my spare (and original) toyota head rebuild and put on the truck

well i had ALOT that i need/wanna do but the main thing is my head because the new one leaks oil like pouring piss out of a bucket!

IDGAF, I can appreciate any good build, whether it be a built 351w in a mustang or a 2jz swap in a 240z or a yota n40 chassis.

yoters and chevy is the ONLY good build. ford had some nice bodies but the drivetrains sucked

where it meets the timing cover. i have that front bolt so tight i'm scared it's about to twist off. eh no worries lol i'm having my original head shaved, bigger valves, ported, polished, and flow matched :p

I do like both.
But.. I wouldn't say the ONLY good builds.
Maybe you just need to get out a lil more and run a nice built 93 cobra through
the gears.
Or Maybe take a RX7 for a test Drive.

That's going to be a nice head when you get it done that's for sure ... Mine was leaking right near there when I changed my head but it ended up being the timing cover that was fucked up

dude i grewup at race tracks and mud bogs... i've drove bout any domestic hot rod type a car ever built and i've drove alot of imports including a lambo haha i like imports and i have been thinking about one for the fuel mileage! i been looking at the scion fr-s ;p but if i get a car i'll probably end up with a new camaro

Honestly the main reason i am a Toyota fan is because they are huge partners with
Yamaha.

I grew up around all that **** too.

In the end i can always appreciate good craftsmanship.

Latest posts

Back