life management

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will completely agree that their 4cyls are great engines. The 3.0 was a hunk of ****...

armour all only is good for plastic anyways. and the second is a given lol!

any body got any ways to pick up chicks, i ask if they want to go mudding and i alway get slaped in the face and called a perv damy city girls dont even know what a truck was made for

Don't look at me for any techniques. I still think it is as simple as asking a girl out. It's either yes or no and I move on...

oh yea who decided to change the report post icon? WHAT THE HELL! I HATE CHANGE! AHHGGGHHH

I think she will make ya work for it. Maybe raise an eyebrow, look ya up and down with really quick, and tell ya "ah no." Throw the words beer, mud, and 4x4 and she MAY say, sure!

the yellow circle on the bottom left of any post. it used to be a red triangle! WHY!
oh and by the way some Jack Daniels might make it all come together on that lol

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."

Ah yes, back to the future. Classic. If we are talking pck up lines the only one I can think of is "why don't we skip the preliminaries, lets get married." It's smart, charming, whitty... Won't try it myself though.

Latest posts

Back