Just picked up this '02 yesterday.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopar1

Reaction score
Its been ridden hard and put up wet, but I think I can make 'er a solid ride. The Yoshi RS-3 is for something else, they cut off the inlet for the stock muffler and welded it to the Yoshi. So naturally it melted a hole in the airbox. They guy gave me the new bearings for the front wheels, since they are shot. I think the fenders and shocks are off of an older bike since they have the old style '350 electric' decals on there and the shocks are red.
Got a little welding job to do there on the back, looks like somebody got carried away with a wheelie and the grab bar snapped off. Last picture is after I got those wally world **** lights off. And yeah they just hacked off the original light bracket that was made to the frame.

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

Hell, Its a Warrior...turn a few wrenchs on it. your good to go.

if you need, I think I have an extra air box.

What did you pay for it? And, why do people have to beat the crap out of everyting?

becaue alot of people don't pay for it and their parents buy it and they don't care about it so 6months down the road when it blows up they are like mom and dad its broke so fix it cuz they never changed the oil or checked anything and probaly revved the balls off of it lol. Kids these days have no respect for anything............... Ok rant over

Well you have a good point there about the cdi. I should look up the VIN and know for sure I guess. I was taking the guys word for it. He was asking 1000 obo and I gave him 850 for it.

Well on that subject... I don't have a title for it. He said the guy he got it from acted like he had it a long time, so he didn't even get him to write him a bill of sale. Yes, kind of sketchy, but oh well.

LOL ya **** around here your lucky to find anyone with title. Im surprised my last 3 Warriors had them./

If i get those red plastics then my seat wont match anymore, haha. What digits in the vin tell the year model? Also if anyone has some stock lights they would be willing to part with, I would be interested.

Last edited:
you want a light bracket? i just cut mine off my frame and tossed it in the scrap pile :haha:

Back