Just picked up this '02 yesterday.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok i'll let you know. How big of a deal is it to ship from Canada to the States?

It's a bit more expensive but for small stuff it's not too bad really. Everyone seems to think were on the moon or something.

maybe its certain area's of canada, i had to ship street bike parts to canada and i had to provide manufacturers documentation of origin and all sorts of crap, i swore i would never ever do it again, it took a month for the guy to get the parts

Weird, i just sent a throttle to one of the members here and all i really had to put was what was in the box and the estimated value for insurance. Wouldn't have thought it'd be too much different sending stuff up here.

It is a bit more expensive tho, which sucks, because i'm really not very far from the Washington border (if i wasn't on the island it'd be maybe an hour and a half drive), so it's not like it's going all that much further. Just the border hangup i guess.

Back