Just got back from Hatfield-McCoy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, we already made reservations with them for labor day weekend. I pull a 18ft deck (22ish overall) trailer. Which is nothing for me because I usually tow either my gooseneck horse trailer, or my 35 gooseneck equiptment trailer. I can get a trailer in anything. We had to ride on the asphault to get to the trail head at buffalo mountain, doesn't bother me.

^It's not that tight just gotta watch for meeting people coming the other way; they used to haul coal out in 18 wheelers like clock work.
Deadlast: Hit me up when your gonna be here. You probably rode right by me last time you were in.

That's cool, the road I live on is a squeeze for two cars to pass each other. Should feel right at home, lol. You doin anything labor day weekend, hatfield? Maybe you'd like to take ride with us, probably be 5-6 in our group.

Sure will. We are going to close the shop Friday, and will be leaving around 8am. Will be there around 2pm. Going to ride Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday. Leaving for home Monday. My uncle and cousins are coming from Jersey so they have nearly an 11 hour trip.

hatfield44;275880Deadlast: said:
Hit me up when your gonna be here. You probably rode right by me last time you were in.

Will do. I might have. We were almost alone when I was there for a weekend. I did see another warrior thou.

Just got done watching The Hatfields and Mccoys docudrama on Lifetime. Crazy stuff. I assume this area yall ride is right around the Kentucky-Virginia line?

Now thats some fun riding down there!, only been there 1 time , stayed at the do-drop inn spent 3 days there ran as many trails as we could, 1 guy in our group spent a wk in the hospital down there, misjugeded a off camber section on his polaris sportsman an took a bad tumble down over a very steep mtn side,our company is planning another trip in the fall but only a select few this time,lol.awsome down there thats for sure.

The Buffalo MTN trail system is right at the W.V., Kentucky line. My dad and I rode into the gas station Sat morning just 5 mins from our accomodations and we crossed into Kentucky. We will be staying at the Do-Drop-In labor day weekend. Closing the door ALL DAY friday, leaving at 6am, and riding from noon friday till sundown Sunday. Can't wait! There are some hairy sections on those trails. We stuck to the green and blue trails because my 2 cousins are novice riders, but this time pop and I are going to hit the black trails. Unfortunitly it will probably end up just being he and I. It doesn't look like my uncle is going to be able to make it again.

GoPro this time??? be a long ass video 3 days worth lol
Hell it would be a mini series

I should hopefully have one. Been getting things together for the stroker so I'll have to plan it out to get one.

Latest posts

Back