Jets for my set-up

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to paint the plastics red to match the truck, does the krylon plastics paint work well if prepped properly? any adivce from any of your guys who have done this?

well I wouldnt mind have to touch it up some, but I dont ever really go though mud and rocks so maybe it would work out alright

I think it's more about how flexible the panels are. They bend all the time even through just light riding.

true, well does anybody have pictures of the good, the bad, and the ugly attempts before and after?

If you have a gun to spray it with, there is a additive to put in the paint to make it flexible don't know whats its called a buddy of mine painted his wheeler with it and didn't have any paint chip.

i used it on mine ... and i have a couple cracks is the paint but no chips ... it bin on there for 2 years and 5 good rolls now

does it cover evenly? I currently have the blue plastics, so would the red be able to cover the blue well you think?

my plastics are red painted blue and cant tell that they are red but there is like 5 coats on them

I think the best bet is to use an automotive paint with the plastics additive that they use on bumpers and stuff. It's pretty flexible. If you can go that route? Or maybe have a friend that paints or has the painting equipment?

I just quit from working at a body shop to start at the college, but I am still very good friends with my boss/shop owner. So I may go out there to him and see what we can do. I am sure I could use a booth and prep materials, just have to buy some paint I would guess

Since this thread is already made I figure I'd just ask here.

I have the White Bro's E Series (original) and now a UNI 2 stage filter, I plan to mod the top of the air box so that it's more or less open as well. Right now before I added the filter it had a stock filter and was original jetted for 147.5. My question is what I should step up to now? Would 150 suffice? Or should I go for a 152.5 or 155? I'm going to buy probably 2 jets to try out. Just wondering if going up only one step would be enough with the modded cover.

Hoping to get my jetting right this weekend as I'd really like to go riding next week.

Yeah that's what I plan to do, was just going to try and get 2 sizes. But I guess I can get all three, just depends on what the Honda shop over here is going to charge me.

Also once in a while I get popping on decel, isn't that the pilot jet? I think mine is stock.

Yeah, I want to say I remember 60 something, like 62.5 or something lol. I'll have to strip it down and look. I remember trying to pull it out and it didn't want to come out, seemed like it was going to break.

warrior stock jets are 42.5 pilot and 145 main jet. Raptor 350 have different jets because of the different carb. and I don't know them off the top of my head but you can goggle it pretty easy if you have a raptor

Back