its been awhile-may be coming back

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm i had that prob my bro inlaws warrior. the previous owner rounded the head off. so i tried vise grips and no luck. so i kept the vice grips on the plug and slowly heat aroung the outside of the plug up with a small propane torch. aluminum will get warm fast, then try and loosin it. warm up the cases around the plug... not the plug...

try the before welding

ok .. we'll do hopefully it will all work out. cause this thing runs great now .. i turned the air screw out some more its now at 2 1/2 out .. the factory spec is 1 1/2 im pretty sure...also after i could get the oil plug out i decided to pure i a lil oil in it just to see if i could see anything in the check window, so i poured a lil and couldnt see anything .. so i kept pouring until i reached almost 3/4 quart which is close to the .689 that it calls for.. well i still didnt see anthing? i guess its just so dirty on the window i cant see it. but now that ive turned to screw out another 1/4 turn and andded oil(i guess it was almost runnin empty)she runs pretty good .. the low thorttle hesitation is all but gone.

on another topic.... when doing the front hydro conversion on the brakes(putting warrior front brakes on it)do i have to have the warrior a arms? or will the warrior spindles bolt up to blaster a arms?

ps:warriorgirl09
once i get this thing all tightened up and running perfect we gonna go ridin!?? thanks for all your help.. although a good lookn girl tellin me what to do is makin me feel funny in the pants:) ...

no seriously thanks for your input

idk never dide a warrior brake conversion. PRETTY sure though the warrior hubs and spindles will fit the blaster a-arms (ball joinds should be same size)

no problem

if you go over to blasterforum.com there is a guy that sells blaster spindles that are made to accept warrior hubs and calipers. can't remember his name, but there is also a guy that fabs up the rear hydro setup from a gsxr street bike. his name is awk08. both of those guys will do you right. just ask around over there.

Back