its alive you guys!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what are you talking about.....mine?......those tires are going, and i had to tear the whole engine apart...hopefully i can make some money so that i can be happy with this thing (i get kinda nervous running it)

what are you talking about.....mine?......those tires are going, and i had to tear the whole engine apart...hopefully i can make some money so that i can be happy with this thing (i get kinda nervous running it)

He's not talking about your tires. He's thinking the same thing I was, that if you just rebuilt that engine, wheelies and donuts are't probably the best choice for a break-in. Or did you just tear it apart to fix the case, and leave the top end alone?

i left the top end alone for now, i did what i could with the money i had, i have a little more money now so i have to save up for a bore and piston to match, i noticed a little piston slap on the sides of the cylinder and piston so im going to bore it and get a prolite piston to match, but i hav to save a little more to do that

yah, but what isnt bigger than a blaster LOL ;D

OMFG i read the post before this and was going to say this but then i looked down and you wrote. The exact same thing i was going to say.....hahahah i think thats freaking funny.

Back