its alive you guys!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
victorius day for me, i redid the whole engine and it runs perfect, this thing did not break and kept running strong, this might be bringing back the way i feel about yamaha after my warrior

let me know what you think

riding002.jpg

riding001.jpg

riding006.jpg

riding004.jpg

riding003.jpg

riding005.jpg

riding018.jpg

riding017.jpg

riding016.jpg

riding015.jpg

riding013.jpg

riding012.jpg

riding011.jpg

riding010.jpg

riding008.jpg

riding007.jpg

riding022.jpg

riding021.jpg

riding020.jpg

riding019.jpg

thanks guys, yeah i know its a blaster, thats why i dont care...i was jumping that **** and going nuts on it, and if i thought something was going to break im like "its just a blaster"...it held together better than the warrior oes, the blaster made it through one ride, one whole ride, the warrior lasts a few hours before something goes wrong with it

I dont care what anyone says, the blaster is the easiest quad to work on and can take a **** load of abuse.

yes tons, and i conquered a jump that i wouldnt go off with the warrior, it was loads of fun, thats mainly why i bought it, i know the quad looks like ass but i think im going to finish the engine before i get to cosmetics

Ill give you a broken leaf blower and 5 dallors for that, i could use some worthless peice to ram into a tree for fun. hahahahaha jkjk, good thing its going. And what was wrong with your warrior or r u exagurating about it brakin every couple hours?

looks good keep up the work, i does look like a mini banshee!!
here are a few pics for inspiration :cool:
this was my friends blaster that we tore apart and built up about a month after he bought it
he later traded it in for a rappy 350
we painted the frame, did some motor work, extended the swing arm, and after these pics were taken he put a set of 18 inch itp mx tires on it
blasterbeforeweb.jpg

blasterframeweb.jpg

blasterrollerweb.jpg

blastercompleteweb.jpg

yah, but what isnt bigger than a blaster LOL ;D
its a big SOB, 14 bolt chevy rearend
is going under my tube rock buggy im building

yah, but what isnt bigger than a blaster LOL ;D
its a big SOB, 14 bolt chevy rearend
is going under my tube rock buggy im building
I take it thats a 1 ton full floater, cause I have a 14 bolt in my truck but it's a "C" clip rear.

damn that thing is sweet, no i was not joking about the warrior beaking all the time, and the suspension is not too stiff on this, its too soft, it doesnt bottom out but it gets used to its full ttravel, i kind of like it, there is tons of room for improvement though

Back