i need y'all's opinions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making a bumper fit is easy enough. The arm situation can be corrected with with an arm combo that Weston came up with. Best to PM him about it.

im actually going to get a 2nd gen i think i found a good deal. 01 for $1000. needs valves but has a spark and the electrical is all good do go, will see when i go look at it. cant get it tho till i finish this motor for the guy and get paid haha

Making a bumper fit is easy enough. The arm situation can be corrected with with an arm combo that Weston came up with. Best to PM him about it.

I think it was 400ex upper and 97 and up lowers for the a-arm combo

true but you cant get extended ones. also you are limited to the stock bumper. and finding those parts can be a bitch. plus i like the look of the second gens better. and the fact that a lot of the electrical parts are interchangeable 97-01 i believe. and that makes all the difference in the world.

What do mean look better??? I can't tell a difference . And you mentioned interchangeable electrics I'm using all 2000 parts on a 87.

like the way the lights are up top (i know it sounds ridiculous). and yeah the electrical for like the motor. you are running 2000 stuff in an 87 frame. i am talking about like cdi and stuff like that. and all the plugs, cdi, and coils/stators are different throughout the years.

But you are correct they all interchange from 97-01. I found a whole wiring harness, cdi, Reg, and ignition off a guy here for 80 bucks shipped! I love my 98.

Back