I just realized something!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex456123

Reaction score
well my realization is that this is the only place a man will go for directions! and its the only place with men that will listen to a girls advice! :tup:

no... it's because i'm the only one around here that REALLY knows what i'm talking about lol.... i just choose to be a wise ass instead

ok so i barely have tits haha.

and i dont wear thongs... it's either boyshorts or commando!

well guess you'll never get to see mine... i have small nipples.. oh well! sucks for you

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

:haha: lol

Just sayin, nothing wrong with you.

Actually, I want to add to this post, honestly I've learned to realize that sexy has alot less to do with size and shape. It's true that we've kinda profiled what sexy is now days but the size of your bra doesn't determine how attractive a lady is. It may attract attention, yes but really if the person isn't there to hold the attention it's no good. Just a thought from a guy not too old but old enough to know. More than anything when two people find chemistry with one another, it's amazing. It changes life and how you think about it so really I'd have to be around you a bit to come to any serious conclusions but in a nutshell I think you're cool. Damn this post got too serious. I think I was trying to say that we like her just b/c we like her.

Last edited:
Hahaha sounds like someones trying to backtrack a bit!!! I still think she's hot, just saying it but i was so surprised to find out she was realy a girl i didnt no what to say but whow thats alsume!!

haha wow i think i'm to much for anyone to handle lol only one guy was brave enough to ask me to marry him and he asked for his ring back in a week haha! i know i'm not the hottest or the smartest but IMO i'm a good in between :)

Just sayin, nothing wrong with you.

Actually, I want to add to this post, honestly I've learned to realize that sexy has alot less to do with size and shape. It's true that we've kinda profiled what sexy is now days but the size of your bra doesn't determine how attractive a lady is. It may attract attention, yes but really if the person isn't there to hold the attention it's no good. Just a thought from a guy not too old but old enough to know. More than anything when two people find chemistry with one another, it's amazing. It changes life and how you think about it so really I'd have to be around you a bit to come to any serious conclusions but in a nutshell I think you're cool. Damn this post got too serious. I think I was trying to say that we like her just b/c we like her.

Weren't we just talking about this last night dude? lol. Yeah I hear ya. I have a friend that is attractive. She has very small breasts, which I do like, but am just agreeing with ya on the "attention" deal. 5' 7"ish, 155 but no one would guess it cause she looks around 125 (must be the tough sweden in her, lol, strong bones), stays fit, does yoga, works her ass off, and is just plain cool. We "click" completely, and kick oursleves for not doing something when we first met each other. Unfortunitly because our lives don't currently mesh, she is in a relationship. So, yeah, I know exactly where you are coming from. Sure, I'd love to have the sports illusrated swing suite model sex pot, but, that doesn't necessarily mean anything...

i know i'm not the hottest or the smartest but IMO i'm a good in between :)

Goes back to what I just said about my friend. The "inbetween", as you put it, are usually the most interesting, and attractive woman you'll find. And, you are one of them. So A+!

Latest posts

Back