I just realized something!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not too much you're just too much for the wrong guy. You're a different kind of girl so it'll take a guy that appreciates the stuff that you're made of, that's all. My guess is he won't be the Bitch ass metrosexual panzy type, he'll have to be strong enough to take the roll of a good leader and you'll have to trust him. Honestly, I've been married for nearly 11 yrs, I swore I'd never get married but I did, it's tough sometimes but so am I, lol! And I drink a lil, so if you think you could steal my beer I'd kIck your skinny lil ass! I'm saying that there are guys out there that aren't afraid, trust me, I'm one of them!

Then there are the guys that aren't afraid, but, just don't want a headache, or to be bothered with a "high strung" chick. That's me. I've done the high strung thing once, and that was enough. Drove me nuts. Just chill the **** out and stop go go going! lol. Be on an even keel, and chill, and I'm cool.

Then there are the guys that aren't afraid, but, just don't want a headache, or to be bothered with a "high strung" chick. That's me. I've done the high strung thing once, and that was enough. Drove me nuts. Just chill the **** out and stop go go going! lol. Be on an even keel, and chill, and I'm cool.
in backround: puff puff, cough

haha wow i think i'm to much for anyone to handle lol only one guy was brave enough to ask me to marry him and he asked for his ring back in a week haha! i know i'm not the hottest or the smartest but IMO i'm a good in between :)
ehh pretty sure I could handle ya!!!:iagree:

Ive discovered most women end up going for the same type of guy over and over agian without even realizing it. You pretty much just need a guy that can accept you as a equal or better!!! Knowing what I know about you from when you first joined our lovely site(and a few other guys that have been here since before you joined), your having fun with what life delt you. Your good in our book!!

ehh pretty sure I could handle ya!!!:iagree:

Ive discovered most women end up going for the same type of guy over and over agian without even realizing it. You pretty much just need a guy that can accept you as a equal or better!!! Knowing what I know about you from when you first joined our lovely site(and a few other guys that have been here since before you joined), your having fun with what life delt you. Your good in our book!!

Yeah, I will admit, I was curious about WG, and as such had done a little research long ago... You are cool in my book, too. I can see and understand why you are the way you are (not that we really KNOW you since this is the net and all), so live that life to it's fullist...

Yeah, I will admit, I was curious about WG, and as such had done a little research long ago... You are cool in my book, too. I can see and understand why you are the way you are (not that we really KNOW you since this is the net and all), so live that life to it's fullist...

wtf kinda research you been doing? lol

Damn Pat, you ******* creepo stalker, lol! Jk, WG, I'M sure he just means that he read through some of your threads or threads you commented on just to see if you're full of ****. Ofcourse, he discovered that you are just like the rest of us here...and we love you for that, lol!

Last edited:
Yup. I went into the thread search and pulled up some of the posts and threads you started when you first signed up. Wanted to see if you were for real. Hell, you can still be some sick bastard sitting at his computer posting pics of an old girl friend that he is obsessed with, claiming to be a chick! lol.

Back