I got some Head............work done

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do. I just ordered new exhaust studs and nuts, and new rocker arm adjustment screws and bolts. Gotta have new parts in a head that puurrttyy.

Kinda wish I would of gotten a new cam bearing now just to play it safe.....

The exhaust stud that is still in there looks ok. I wouldn't try to remove it at this point. I had to drill the other one out the whole depth and chip out the pieces. I didn't like the look of the threads so I put a helicoil in there.

Is it normal that i just got a chub? That is one sexy head. Nice job Midway. I Have a feeling your about to get some business. haha

Worked on the pricing over the weekend. Unfortunately the flow bench time is a rental deal with my co-worker on any future work and he set the price so I have no control over that one. Some of the other work is controlled by pricing at work. Porting I do at home so that is the only price I can control. Anyway here it is:

Pricing

How about replacing the valve guides ? I have a couple heads with broken or bad guides.

FYI, I had the local shop quote me a while back and for all this stuff, It was around $600 from them. And I highly doubt they would have kept me as informed throughout the whole process as Midway did.

How about replacing the valve guides ? I have a couple heads with broken or bad guides.
I could do the guides for around $10 each labor. Truthfully you could R&R the guides easily. The problem is the seats have to be cut afterwards because the guides are never concentric with the seat after the new guide is installed.

Latest posts

Back