hybrid warrior 650 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kinda power do those motors make?? I would have to think it would have the topend to pull it way past 85mph with the right gearing!!
Take my hybrid for example. On a gearing calculator I figured out that my quad should do 91.7mph at 7000rpm, in 5th gear.
That's a conservative number to.. (The motor can rev higher than that). But you also have to calculate weight, and other atmospheric factors. I figure it should do all of 90mph.

I would look more into your gearing, I bet it will go way faster than 85... lol

Last edited:
I was just throwing out a number that would be close I have no doubt with the right gearing it can do 90 and maybe even 100 but I didn't wanna throw out an outrageous number until I could back it up and prove it I will have to find the HP specs on an all stock motor. But I am planning on doing a little motor work in the future

Haha I'm a yami fan don't let the username fool ya I will be keeping a look out for a Yamaha 1100 vstar I have been wanting to put a v twin into a quad just for shits and gigs I was almost tempted to put one of my old Harley sportster 883 motors bored to 1200 but ended up selling the whole bike

Every where I have read it says it puts out 63hp and if it is geared right it will be able to do 120 but it does not tell the wat gear to use

Latest posts

Back