hybrid warrior 650 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone just joined the site I figured I would post up some pics of my warrior 650. I still have a lot to do but it is coming along good. I still have to rebuild the starter clutch but it can be pop started also the carbs need cleaned and messed with. I ordered a new seat cover plain black down the road I wanna get a custom one with warrior on the back and 650 on the sides. I have also got all new cables and pads. Well here are some pics lemme know what u guys think

Sorry it won't let me post pics off my phone for some reason I will have to post them wen I get to a computer

Hey glad to see you made it over from 3ww. Ask us anything you need to know about that bike. Ofcourse, try the search feature first. Too many people asking the same questions over and over. There is a guy here parting out an 88 warrior.

I had to take your advice I figured if I had any questions the answer would be here. I will have to check the parts section I am in the market for a set of front and rear rims I have a set of Honda three wheeler rims rigged on it right now. Also it let me upload pics of it on my profile but it won't on the thread so if anyone would like to check out some of the pics its in the album hybrid warrior 650 just until I figure out how to put them under the thread

Yea its a big motor it should do around 80 maybe 85. There are actual two other bikes in my area with the same motor one is a blaster and the other is a trailblazer. It is actually pretty light I can throw it around easy and I have no problem loading it on my own

What motor is that?i like it.i was thinking about doing the same thing if my motor goes.

I also think it has an extended swing arm I could be wrong but it just looks really long I will have to take measurements.

Back