Hows everyone?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xrxmxcx

Reaction score
I havent signed into this site in a very long time, since my computer crashed a while back. Hows the site been going? I see I have been replaced but no hard feelings!

once a warrior owner always a warrior owner!

Whats up? Just a few small changes, myself and yamarider have been added to the quad squad since most of the original guys don't really come on no more, and a few changes were made to help the site along.

cool, i just finished up building my new race bike this past weekend, been busy with that and training for next year, hoping winter is over soon

say what, winter rocks, i love the snow and cold weather, i hate the summer, it too hot pircker bushes and other plants always over grow the trails its gay, winter and fall are by far the best but its gay beuase i dont have a battery for my warrior and pull starting it in the winter is a bitch.

Anyways i havent been on here long but it seem the same from when i started coiming on.

yea, we have a new indoor motocross/supercross facility up here now, thats where i ride during the winter months

If i get the title for my warrior soon i will race o the 21ts for my first time indoors and mx, i always race harescambles and xc, but from the looks of it its not going to fall through in time. But if it does i still need to swich up a hole bunch of parts, im looking to sell the bike so i dont have to deal with this. And just buy a junker with a title and rebuild that.

still have mine, it underwent the complete make over, stripped to the frame and rebuilt bolt by bolt and bearing by bearing and seal by seal..

yep

d08.jpg

Back