How much snow?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Building scaffolds in snow. . . .retarded!!! the orange gear it to protect us from hydrofluric acid. . . yummy

Yo yamarider did you get a wiff of that **** from the refinery a couple weeks ago? they said on the news you could smell it from up to 20 or 40 miles away. I know most of jersey smelled it.

Nah, didn't smell anything. No idea what you're talking about actually, was there a spill or something? And if the smell was making it to Jersey then we'd have been upwind from it here.

Balls......that third pic with ur thumbs up.......the background looks crazy! Like the insides of big boat in waterworld but only snow covered.

dang thats alot lol they say we are getting some more tonight but we will see.

YamaRider said:
I don't think i'll be driving anywhere today... this pic was from this morning when I started shoveling off the driveway again, and we got another 4 inches since.

snow.JPG

Thats insane lol.

yea so now there calling for at least 20 inches coming tonight into tomorrow and maybe thurs after already a foot lying around.. so ill have off school wednesday and thursday then i have off for presidents day friday and monday and its supposed to snow again monday through wednesday! sounds like at least a 6 day break!

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

Lots of snow
get-attachmentaspx1.jpg

Snow banks along driveway after shoveling.. some were taller then me and im 5'9"
get-attachmentaspx2.jpg

Trees weighed down from snow in backyard
get-attachmentaspx3.jpg

Some trees touched the ground.. we shook all the snow off it then the next morning it broke from more snow.. neighbors had a tree fall on their car
get-attachmentaspx4.jpg

Picture my brother sent me from West Chester University
get-attachmentaspx6.jpg

Quarrys we ride at
get-attachmentaspx7.jpg

Snow wasnt too bad this time around but im glad i didnt have work these couple of days. i will be there through tuesday's squal. Super glad i have 4 wheel drive though, i've been parking in everyones elses snow mounds.

oh and about that smell something spilled nothing to have worried about. I think the smell made to like bryn mawr and king of prussia. Cant wait to get the hell outta there tho

Back