how first gens do we have on here?? (pics)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bones

Reaction score
how many first gens do we have on here?? (pics)

hey guys and girls ...how many first gens do we have on here?? i have 2 87's how about ya'll?

picture.php

Last edited:
my frame is from an 88? pretty much everything else is from a 91 though

I just got this thing a few days ago, excuse how sloppy it looks at the moment, I have some work to do to it (frame/plastics paint, getting a new exhaust/heat wrapping the exhaust, getting some lights, nerfs and heel guards, etc), but it doesnt look all to bad to be an 87 considering the previous owner abused it pretty bad. I just traded an xbox360 for it and it came with an extra motor(newer), another set of abused plastics, 2 extra front tires with great tread mounted on nice rims, an extra gas tank, and an extra brake caliper. So, I didnt get hurt to bad on the trade xD.
jRwYs.jpg

KpiWa.jpg

Yes and yes

haha, thanks man, Im new to the atv scene, Ive been a video gamer all my life, but I gave that up and here I am now. I also noticed that the previous owner put a tusk parking brake block off on, can you tell me what exactly that does?

it elimanates the parking brake and the parking brake sensor. those 2 thinks are known to go out and cause alot of issues so we take them off before that crap happens

it elimanates the parking brake and the parking brake sensor. those 2 thinks are known to go out and cause alot of issues so we take them off before that crap happens

Thanks, I've learned so much from this site already its unbelievable. I cant wait to clean my warrior up and join the ranks of nice 1st gens.

hell yeah banshee rear shock , supertrapp exhaust , parking brake block off ,and double wide pegs ... i'd say your on your way

I'm still thinking of buy'n another 1st gen to have as a trail quad? But I'm pretty deep into a 2 stroke kick right now.. lol

I'm still thinking of buy'n another 1st gen to have as a trail quad? But I'm pretty deep into a 2 stroke kick right now.. lol

been there done that and would actually like to swap a 250 smoker into a warrior at some point.

your 87 is my favorite 1st gen

been there done that and would actually like to swap a 250 smoker into a warrior at some point.

your 87 is my favorite 1st gen
Thanx man.. :tup:

I might build a YFZ, YZ250 hybrid at some point in the future.. But I want an off the shelf quad to play with right now. Something a bit tamer. lol

Back