How did I do? GREAT deal or ok?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell of a deal on that quad. I paid $1500 for mine all in pieces. I had looked at cheaper ones, but there was a definite history with the one I bought. It was all stock unmolested was the biggest reason I bought it. Good luck with your new toy. You will love it!! I hardly ride my 350 any more.

Its a good deal.. I would have walked away from anything that doesn't have a title on it unless it was 200 or less... that's just me. Been down that road before.. But you did good.

Its a good deal.. I would have walked away from anything that doesn't have a title on it unless it was 200 or less... that's just me. Been down that road before.. But you did good.

NOTHING HAS TITLES (quad and dirtbike) around here 9 out of 10 dont idk why just how it is unless you way over pay at the dealer...Bill of sale is enough around here as long as vin is clean they let u register them and ride on any state owned land.

The Warrior I owned was the only ATV I had that had a title. I didn't even transfer the title because it was going to cost too much to have it inspected then pay taxes on it every year. All three I have now only have bill of sale. The Raptor 80 has an Oklahoma title, but the guy didn't do it right so it us useless. There are several sites you can run the VIN on and see if it has ever been registered or stolen. Neither of mine have any records on them so I would imagine the original owner never registered them.

Pennsylvania is ONE OF the biggest pain in the ass states about registration and titles and notaries ect ect but not so much with atvs. Dcnr Handles all this in pa.

Last edited:
The Warrior I owned was the only ATV I had that had a title. I didn't even transfer the title because it was going to cost too much to have it inspected then pay taxes on it every year. All three I have now only have bill of sale. The Raptor 80 has an Oklahoma title, but the guy didn't do it right so it us useless. There are several sites you can run the VIN on and see if it has ever been registered or stolen. Neither of mine have any records on them so I would imagine the original owner never registered them.

MOST OF THE TIME EVEN THE STATE POLICE WILL RUN IT FOR YOU OVER THE PHONE BEFORE YOU BUY A BIKE. Ive done that a few times.

I thought I had it bookmarked, but can't find it. Do a Google search for ATV VIN check and it should bring up some.

Yeah found a site called atv-411, or something like that. Put mine in, and came back as: Invalid check sum!
Although the digits are invalid, a VIN similar to the one you provided may belong to a motorcycle that was manufactured in Japan by the Yamaha corporation.

Still gives me year, make, model.

Pretty sure I read it right. But, I was using a flashlight on a 24 year old frame. Lol. I'll try to read it again tomorrow. I don't care that much. Titles and regs aren't required here in VA. But, I kinda would like to have one. Kinda...

Pretty sure I read it right. But, I was using a flashlight on a 24 year old frame. Lol. I'll try to read it again tomorrow. I don't care that much. Titles and regs aren't required here in VA. But, I kinda would like to have one. Kinda...

use a pc of paper and run a pencil ontop of the paper over the vin it will imprint the vin on the paper and easier to read that way :) good luck

dude, i would say keep the 660, and the fast way to clean it up,..............pressure washer lol. i bet you could build it up for way cheap if you get the parts and accessories off of ebay

Id fix the 660 up and use it. Its a hella of a trail quad. Id love to have one myself if i hadnt picked up my z400.

OH i plan on it for my wife, I just found it on ebay and bid on it she paid for it for her. And of coarse i have to rebuild it lol. Thats the fun part :)

dude, i would say keep the 660, and the fast way to clean it up,..............pressure washer lol. i bet you could build it up for way cheap if you get the parts and accessories off of ebay

Oh ebay and i are good freinds i run an ebay store selling powersport and motorcycle parts... EVERYTHING i buy comes from ebay lol

use a pc of paper and run a pencil ontop of the paper over the vin it will imprint the vin on the paper and easier to read that way :) good luck

I don't even have to do that, the vin is actually in very good shape. But, at night with a blue light and cell phone, I could have made a mistake. My cooler lines are kinda in the way, too.

Back