How did I do? GREAT deal or ok?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

younngballa88

Reaction score
Picked this 04 660 raptor up today on ebay for 555.00 All complete minus the seat. Runs but carb needs attention. Been sitting a year.
How did I do guys? Figured worth around 2500-3000 when running right and all dressed up.

1111.jpg

11.jpg

Dude you are lucky! There was an 05 around the corner from me during the summer, they wanted $2500, and it needed $1000 worth of work. Might have needed a head, too.

So Random i even found it on ebay, was just browsing came across it with 4 minutes to go & won! Cant wait to get her home on Friday & begin the rebuild.

He said he has the plastics, but they are very beat up <-- havent seen them yet to judge the condition & he dosent have the seat but that's only gonna cost me 35.00 max for one off eBay:atv:.

Nice. I would have jumped on that also. Worst case scenerio you dicide there is more work than you want to do. You can part it out and make a nice profit. The wheels and tires alone will take care of most of what you have in it.

That'd be cool^^ but, the raptor handles way better for that large and engine. Lol. That's not to say if I came across a wrecked 660 I wouldn't put the powerplant in a warrior.

The 660 was a waste of a quad, they were to impatient to wait and release the 700 so the 660 was on the market for a few years and had one majorly flawed year too. YAMAHA and its goofy decisions.

Already have a warrior with a zx7r motor in it lol. Im good on that :).... Think ill try and make a decent quad out of it for the wife and probably keep the warrior we bought for her for me :)

I figured worst comes to worse ill part it out. Deff more then 555 in parts. Especially with them new ass tires on nice aluminum wheels.

Back