How did I do? GREAT deal or ok?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PA titles are pretty easy and you can save the notary fees. I sent in a written BOS and a pic of the vin and 2-3 weeks later got a title and plate. you can call in and they'll check the vin to see if it's been titled in PA before. They want 6% sales tax and about $45 in fees.The Plate gives you free access to all the public trails.

Looks like the front a-arm is bent but for what you paid, you can replace it and still have a good deal.

So you guys are gonna hate me even more lol

Raptor is running after only a 86$ battery. So 626$ We got a 04 660 raptor. Started right up with start fuel and ran for half a minute or so. Gonna take carbs off tomorrow and order exhaust right away to and have dealer clean them and jet them.

Thanks guys i needed to come come on top at least once lol. That lime green and black warrior i bought for 500 po telling me just needed a starter and thats a F@%$ing mess so im glad this worked out better then i hopped. Should keep the wife happy for ohhh a day or so lol

Back