HOLY HELL!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
you guys rember 53raptor350 and his sick ass rappy...well i was look at quads over at yfzcentral and i stumbled over these pics of his new quad..
7710424035.jpg

7710432773.jpg

7710434653.jpg

7710440561.jpg

.... sonofabitch :eek:

yeah, he has two yfz's, and the raptor, he said that after they changed the bandwich or soemthing on this site it makes his computer real slow so he doesnt come on here anymore,
you should see his pics of him riding those bad girls ;)

just so you know, it use to belong to korry ellis ::)

im with death on this one, those two quads r worth more than my jeep and warrior!!!!

[quote:bc7eca7m]No, he has his daddy....

i hate peole like that...but those are insanely friggin sick...i dont like the rims[/quote:bc7eca7m] so whts the big deal if daddy buys you things........... i dont hate ppl because thier parents spoil them.... just sounds like a jelously thing to hear ppl say that...

no theyre just brats..."daddy can i get a-arms""no""wahhhhhh-bohoo-"ok ill get them for you''

its just retarted nd then they treat the stuff like crap cause it was just given to them

[quote:pvdpjjuk]

i hate peole like that...but those are insanely friggin sick...i dont like the rims
so whts the big deal if daddy buys you things........... i dont hate ppl because thier parents spoil them.... just sounds like a jelously thing to hear ppl say that...[/quote:pvdpjjuk]

im with him, hes actually sponsered by alba, and bought the bike through their, so what if his dad seems paid? he's just doing what most dads want to do, get their kids what they couldnt have when they were kids.

'spoiling', as you guys are calling it, does not teach the person responsibility.

Lets say a parent were to continually do this type of thing for their child.

Since the child has nothing invested in the purchase, he has no reason to take care of it, because he has been conditioned to assume that the parent will buy a new (whatever) when it is whooped.

Posted by 2xtreme on Today at 7:35am
'spoiling', as you guys are calling it, does not teach the person responsibility.

Lets say a parent were to continually do this type of thing for their child.

Since the child has nothing invested in the purchase, he has no reason to take care of it, because he has been conditioned to assume that the parent will buy a new (whatever) when it is whooped.

I agree, I'm not saying anything about the owner of these fine YFZ's but I know 2 brothers who are given everything by mommy, a new ZR 800 just given to each, now there both eyeing up some LT-Z 450s that mommy will no doubt buy for them not to mention their trucks (one was completely destroyed in a roll over but he had a new one the next week). These guys are 22 amd 20 and have never had a job, spoiled fucks! This really burns my ass because I work hard for my few toys that I have and no matter what I get, mommy has to get them something better, but I guess I shouldn't complain cause my stuff seems to last much longer cause I take care of it.

Anywho, rant over, sweet bikes

Back