Hi, New member from Nicaragua

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am glad to say I bought my first ATV this past Friday July 4, I am so happy I bought it. Its a 2000 warrior yfm350. I really like the bike. After looking at other pictures, I want to restore my warrior and tune it like some of the users here have done. Can any one give me some tips?

Welcome to the forum, as far as modding/tuning is concerned, it depends on what you want to get out of the bike.

Thanks for the welcome message. My bike is running perfectly. What I want to do is improve the presentation, so mostly aesthetics. Maybe painting the body kit or buying new plastics. Also, painting the chassis or any other parts. Cutting the fenders.

There are a lot of members here that have various parts powder coated. Powder coating holds up better than paint and looks very nice as well. As far as plastics, Maier makes replacement warrior plastics that look similar to raptor plastics, so that would be an option to make the bike look better.

Def would suggest powder coating the frame and other parts.

Latest posts

Back