heres the deal:

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****, you bike the torn t shirt trail and the other one in brighton fish?! I've been there many times actually. The trail in Pickney is insane, give that one a try!!! I've been riding the same specialized for quite a few years, no disc brakes but the bike takes a beating. I do a few laps around the maybury trail also, that's a good and short one with tight turns.

dude holy **** box, thats ****** right next to my house, the brighton ones that is. and in pinkney, in pinkney are you speaking of potowatami? the 18 miler thats number 11 in the country? yes, i ride em all the time!

and yes, the 4300 frame is great to build on, its the same frame as some of there high end 6500 and such, just i couldnt afford the same frame with a higher component group, so the 4300 was the one. now its so much better, as for the hub bearings, im not to sure id have to look it up again, but when i know ill post it up

hey guys, i got them brakes, and there on, and DAMN! what a diffrence, its night and day. now i am savin up for a manitou R-7 fork, ill post up pics tomarrow :-*

Back