Here is the dead coming back!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, if you rode with riding boots, the top of them will wear the seat corners down will they come apart. Word to the wise. I had that cover on my quad for a while till I wore that area out.

When your installing, use alot of glue spray in that area to harden it up and also to keep it from being able to flex and rub away, I wish I did, its a cool lookin seat for the price.

:tup:glue spray good thinking thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!:tup: ya i like the set cover too!!

I have that same seat and love it. You should get my front bumper then you totally would have cloned my quad look

Thanks geeessfore looking i likeyour quad lol. well today i charged my shock with dry nitrogen and made some ujustment i like the works shock it holds my weight good dead last u waz right about the shock not coming charged lol but i work in hvac and I have dry nitrogen i work with it while i solder copper tubing at work ! glad i do hvac! lol showed the local bike shop my atv and thay are going to sponsor me a oil cooler and seat foam thay are cool as hell !! hope my seat cover comes in tomarow! Thanks for looking!!!!:iagree:

OK here are some updates my seat cover on not to happy with it but its ok! got my rearend put on ,shock, brake block off plate ,swing arm bearings,brake line extra 4 inches, got front shock covers coming!!!! thanks for looking!!!!
th_PB140395.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good from what I can see. That seat is a wold of difference. Hows the rebound on that shock now?

Looks good from what I can see. That seat is a wold of difference. Hows the rebound on that shock now?
Its hard but i got it set up like that for me i will try to post bigger pic to thank yall very much for looking at my build and giving me pointers to !!!!

I meant one that is completely on the side, and about 1' off the ground, just so I can see how long it is...

Latest posts

Back