Here is the dead coming back!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hate it when its like that a week out on parts that you want asap it sucks but you can ride your in a week im another 2 weeks out :/

I think he was talking about the paint. Since I said something about the paint holding up....

:tup:Cool man i dont down nobody's stuff on here at all i just tell them to go for it all the way!

mabe later on i will get it powder coated need to save some cash lol but this build has not been to bad on the pocket tho!!! still need cams and other stuff

Looks pretty good man. NADDY ICE!! Lovin it.

That shock was a steal deal. Do you have to get it revalved? I'd assume so. Tell the rebuilder that your running it on a +4 swinger too, the added leverage from the arm will do a number on its rebound.

Looks pretty good man. NADDY ICE!! Lovin it.

That shock was a steal deal. Do you have to get it revalved? I'd assume so. Tell the rebuilder that your running it on a +4 swinger too, the added leverage from the arm will do a number on its rebound.
natty lmao man u now it thats how i buy my parts got to save the money lol not realy. but with the shock dont know yet i will post when i get it i hope not its from dk trader on ebay thay have parts for all yfm yfz go find him he has some deals!! THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

:slayer:Waiting on parts sucks I got a filter,chain buffer, swing arm bearings,chain rollers,coming this week. On the bright side i did get my works rear shock in man it is nice!!! cant wait to put it back together thanks for waiting lol and watching my build!!!:bump:

lmao that's my surprise!! the next pic post will have that on there ive been working on that lol thats funny u said something ive been painting on the back rims tonight!!! cleaning them up I got nasty as hell IT WAZ BAD!!!!lol:tup:

Man, I don't know how well all this "paint" is going to hold up on your bike?

Man, I don't know how well all this "paint" is going to hold up on your bike?
LMAO U dont have to worry bout the seat cover now it will be here sat . lmao man the paint going to fly off if i dont put this cover on it lol man ur funny!!!:tup:

Well friends i got my 660 works shock on tonight it waz a bear lol the bearings came in today so i put my 4 inche swing arm on man i got to get some pics!!!ITs going to be bad ass i like it sets up a little higher but am good with it !!! i will try too get pics asap!!!!:slayer::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup: I think the lowering kit needs to go lol!!!

What style seat cover you end up going with? I bet its startin to look pretty mean now.

250897675237 this is the item number it think it is sweet i hope u like tooo!!! ebay of coarse

th_885484.jpg
here it is!!!

Latest posts

Back