Help with build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok this filing mechanic is really trying to get my money that's what it seems like cause he said if there is smoke coming from that part of the motor to not drive it the top end is damn near done. I just seen a video on utube were a warrior had a bad top end and it was constant stream of pure white smoke mines is only like that when chock is on

sounds like you have blueish white smoke to me ... its oil ... your valve seals are going

Bones it's possible it looks white to me tho (color blind). Is there another way to tell?

smell the smoke if it smells oily then you know she's burning oil if not then it's just moisture

Here's a video 1 st starting haven't started in weeks
Notice when choke is engage it smokes
41451F31-98E7-4BA1-AC06-D7C60C15EF1A-134-00000006577B7002_zps651d2630.mp4

Here a pic after warm motor hitting throttle on release it throws out smoke doesn't look like much in video but its a good bit
1E7C2BAA-AEFE-4F8C-9930-396C10315C65-134-0000000760F8742C_zps727a1c51.mp4

Please ignore all voices lol I wasn't really prepare to do this just open the garage and pulled phone out.

Lol alright I thought photobucket can upload videos guess not. Anyone know how to upload videos from iPhone?

Last edited:
You tube... and actually12:1 is safe on factory internals, and if tuned right on93 pump it will run fine, the efi guys can run 13:1 on pump dependably, so he's right on that

What you think?? It's a good price for the whole set-up but is the quality in this kit

Yamaha Warrior Raptor Bigbear 350 Engine Cylinder Top End Kit YFM350 Moto4

http://bit.ly/QFTuvT

^^lol ..
I'm going to send my jug here to be bored and honed. Which will return with new gaskes,rings and piston to match bore . Look at the warrior stock head kits http://advmachining.com/Warrior.html. Do you think is worth it to send my head there to get that work done as well??

nope! theres a guy on ebay that does it for 145-160 bucks and gives you the same kit. just go through him.

He does the bore, home and head kit for 145-160??? They are charging 329 for bore and hone with all necessary parts and head work with all necessary parts

How can I find him cause that's is a super good deal actually its to goo to be tru.

I was just wondering if the head kit is worth it??? In other words should I save 150.00 or should I use a 150 to get the work done

Back