Guess my build cost (Free Stickers game!)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so hows the math coming man ......scare your self yet with how much you got in that quad ?

so hows the math coming man ......scare your self yet with how much you got in that quad ?

Haha, its comin. Remember, I'm playing this out as if I paid NEW prices for all my stuff. Just don't let my fiance see this post, she'd freak. Thinks I'm already crazy with the money I though at it now, and thats getting the best deals!

Haha, its comin. Remember, I'm playing this out as if I paid NEW prices for all my stuff. Just don't let my fiance see this post, she'd freak. Thinks I'm already crazy with the money I though at it now, and thats getting the best deals!

I know how that goes, if my wife knew how much I'd spent compared to how much I could have spent she'd divorce me!!!:haha: And I havent even gotten to the motor yet.:eek:

Dude im in your shoes too!! Im sure she has a rough estimate of mine but ill never really tell her. haha

hahah. Actually during a meeting at work the other day I got around to trying to finalize this. I got over 50 aftermarket parts to price out. Some of the stuff they don't even make anymore. perhaps I'll finish this up this week.

Back