Guess my build cost (Free Stickers game!)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
I constantly get asked on Youtube how much my build cost me. I really have no idea. I kinda wished I kept a log of it but to late for that now. Its really easy for me to list the parts I did buy new on it though, almost everything I got at some discount of used. Just one of the many perks of being a Warrior owner! :tup: SO just for fun, were gunna play a guessing game.

Try and price out my build if everything I have on, and in it, were new. Consider that I only kept the frame and engine as my stock parts. (per bikebandit, OEM frame is $1,245.17. We'll set the engine price at $400. That's what they go for around here rebuilt stock) Most all other parts can be know by looking at my signature.

SO you have $1,645.17 as your start for frame and stock engine.

I'll give yall one month (till 4/17/11), the closest to the number I get, wins a set of YFM decals and a set of DeadLast logo decals. Have fun guessin! I can't wait to see what numbers we all come up with. :eek::loco::eek:

Any questions for brand name of parts or specifics, feel free to ask. One thing I'll throw out there is that I run the SS bolt kit. Don't add in cost for labor (port and bore/hone, since those costs vary)

If your like me you try to get everything alot cheaper, So imma guess around 5,000

Yeah, the name of the game is guess retail. Hence guessing prices for NEW parts. I'm gunna suprise myself once I add it all up.

I dont think it would be fair if i guessed, hell are warriors have about the same part on them HAH. Im might faint if i tallied it up

Back