got some new projects over the summer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorgirl09

Reaction score
Got some new projects a new stick thrower and a new bang bang.

bought a 95 virago 750? hell idr anyway it's half bobbed and still working on it. built a single carb manifold and running a harley 1340 evo carb. paid $200 for it

Just got back from GA and i bought a '03 or '04 arctic cat 400 4x4 full independent suspension that has the common flywheel magnet problems... paid $100 for it should have it shined up soon.

bought a nib 2013 martin blade x4 bow fully set up for $330 to expand my hunting season lol

bought a sig sauer p250 compact 9mm and just ordered the sub compact .45 kit for it to carry in the winter.

and i'm shopping for a yamaha V-max! haha always wanted one and finally decided to get one.

I'll post pics of it all when i get back to my desktop

No!
One of these! It's a badass bike!
2012-Yamaha-Vmax.jpg

more along the lines of one of these

I cant afford a '09 or newer. i'm looking for a '03 - '08

the model i'm after makes 113hp from the factory. i'll be doing a EFI convertion using a micro squirt. and custom exhaust and eventually a set of webcams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQtoIEfMTCI that idle is orgasmic

Last edited:
Love the VMAX, they're one sexy sounding machine! I just hate the ugly ass rear fender! :-(

You can't see that fender at a 100 lmao! That's my favorite bike one of the quickest stock 1/4 mile bikes ever made!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

thinking of selling the r1to help pay for it and the mods to it... buy damn i love my r1

Love the VMAX, they're one sexy sounding machine! I just hate the ugly ass rear fender! :-(

Who cares what the bike's rear fender looks like? I'm more interested in WG's rear fender when she is on it! Lol. Cool projects. I want an Indian. Always had a thing for those bikes.

there... better? me at anime con

Attachments

• 941154_174158446092833_71322983_n.jpg
    941154_174158446092833_71322983_n.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 485612_167608226747855_1100949091_n.jpg
    485612_167608226747855_1100949091_n.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 32
Who cares what the bike's rear fender looks like? I'm more interested in WG's rear fender when she is on it! Lol. Cool projects. I want an Indian. Always had a thing for those bikes.

Indians are way cool. I'd like one too but spendy. My grampa used to rebuild them back when I was a kid. Prolly why I like them.

Nice pics Tinker Bell. Lol. Beautiful as usual. I wasn't looking for pics, just making a statement. Thanks for sharing anyway! Yeah, I want a true original Indian. One day... sigh... Gotta get the atc350x and javelin done first...

Javelin has gone from the back of the shop to the front of the shop. That's about it. Did have a guy look at doing the mud work and paint. Once I get the patch panels installed he can give me a price on the rest. Going to start on it in October. We are going to the Charlotte swap meet September 20-23? and I'm hoping to get some good deals on AMC parts. That way I don't buy something that I could have gotten cheaper at Charlotte.

Can't beat the sound of a cammed Harley piped I remember building my basket case when It was said and done the sound and power was enough to make the heart stop. Since then I sold my ninja got away from the rockets built my Harley to be quick off the line don't need the insane top speed one wreck set me straight

Back