got some new projects over the summer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a 2003 heritage soft tail built to 103 with a baker 6speed cammed pipes ported and polished 18"apes with a makuni flat slide
I also have a 91 883 built cafe/bobber style no electrical bs a lot of fab work nothing stock really built 11-1 compression forged rods pistons crank also cammed sounds healthy running an 88cube carb of my heritage worked over also port polished and a wrecked injected 1200 sporty looking to yank motor apart and build a down right dirty motor for the 883

I'd like to have an old triumph bonneville or BSA, other than that I would like a newer H-D, 07 or newer Wideglide or a brand spanking new Softail Breakout. I'm a H-D guy, I just like em. Overpriced yeah but I still like em.

i dont like the twin cams... i'm a 1340 evo kinda person... last true harley motor built! i'll take a '90 fatboy aka grey ghost

Last edited by a moderator:
But I also have to many projects I gotta finish my 56 gmc resto before I look at more bikes and I also gotta finish some other projects

I'd like to have an old triumph bonneville or BSA, other than that I would like a newer H-D, 07 or newer Wideglide or a brand spanking new Softail Breakout. I'm a H-D guy, I just like em. Overpriced yeah but I still like em.

Damn straight. A man after my own heart. Wide Glide or Softail. Although I like Softail Customs.

i dont like the twin cams... i'm a 1340 evo kinda person... last true harley motor built! i'll take a '90 fatboy aka grey ghost

I do like the TC engines, I just don't care for the early TC chain tensioner design but that's a simple fix really. Honestly, I like about all Harley engines, one of my favorites is the old Shovel, they just sound cool as can be! EVO's were great too, I think allot of shovel and EVO PARTS will interchange and then there's the Sportster which is basically a EVO with attached tranny, great Lil engines and they can make awesome friggin power!

Last edited:
The shovel is where I got my rear fender for the sporty it's the front fender from an 83 shovel my buddy has I would die to get his 1340 Evo it's all around a power house it's known in town as the rocket killer ha ha he blows 1000 cc rockets away

Back